Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize use their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
Yuki is looking for adventurous individuals to help us launch Yuki Spain. We currently are full operational in the Netherlands and Belgium and preparing our product for the Spanish market. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have the stamina and charisma to tackle new challenges? If so, then we want you on our team.
What does it mean to be an Account Manager at Yuki?
- Actively growing our customer business here in Spain.
- Acting as a trusted client and agency partner in planning, implementing and reporting at Yuki.
- Working collaboratively with clients to ensure best outcomes for the business.
- Planning for upcoming pitches and client training sessions when needed.
- Managing relationships with clients and developing a thorough understanding of their accounting challenges.
- You demonstrate strong project management capabilities, and are excited to actively coordinate across multiple stakeholders to get things done. You are the operational champion of our client management and lead day-to-day relationships with client stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of experience in account management and/or the financial sector
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent in Spanish and English, written and spoken.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activity.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and persuasive skills.
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Transportation and restaurant benefits
- Annual study budget
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, and our beloved ping-pong table
- Team building excursions and events
- A diverse, international team
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our brand-new office in the heart of Barcelona’s Poblenou district
Think you have what it takes?
Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd. Send your CV and a cover letter to our Office Manager, Parusa (email@example.com).
Want to learn more?
Check us out on…