Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize use their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
Yuki is looking for adventurous individuals to help us launch Yuki Spain. We currently are full operational in the Netherlands and Belgium and preparing our product for the Spanish market. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have the stamina and charisma to tackle new challenges? If so, then we want you on our team.
What does it mean to be the Regional Director at Yuki?
- Managing the day-to-day business of Yuki Spain (i.e. developing the necessary processes, templates and guidelines).
- Being responsible for guiding and organizing the various departments of Yuki Spain.
- Establishing a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Working closely with Dutch and Belgian colleagues in order to build the business.
- Maximizing efficiency in a constantly evolving environment.
- Driving the internal metrics for measuring performance, quality of processes, resourcing and ROI.
In short, you will be the person leading Yuki Spain down the road to success.
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of experience in project management, content operations or service operations in a digital environment.
- 3 years of experience in business process improvements and working with business process tools.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience leading and managing projects.
- You have a background in finance and/or accounting.
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Transportation and restaurant benefits
- Annual study budget
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, and our beloved ping-pong table
- Team building excursions and events
- A diverse, international team
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our brand-new office in the heart of Barcelona’s Poblenou district
Think you have what it takes?
Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd. Send your CV and a cover letter to our Office Manager, Parusa (email@example.com).
Want to learn more?
Check us out on…