Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize use their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
Yuki is looking for adventurous individuals to help us launch Yuki Spain. We currently are full operational in the Netherlands and Belgium and preparing our product for the Spanish market. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have the stamina and charisma to tackle new challenges? If so, then we want you on our team.
What does it mean to be the Software Engineer at Yuki?
- Improving our automatic document recognition (machine-learning, OCR, pattern recognition, big data)
- Improving user experience (mobile and desktop) for both end users as Back Office employees
- Internationalizing the Yuki Back Office software in order to make the software operational for users across multiple countries
- Optimizing software interfaces with other parties for the exchange of financial data, payment information, etc.
What are we looking for?
- A driven ASP.NET programmer with extensive ASP.NET experience.
- University degree in WHAT.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Personal passion for your profession and ambition to build beautiful solutions for our clients.
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Transportation and restaurant benefits
- Annual study budget
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, and our beloved ping-pong table
- Team building excursions and events
- A diverse, international team
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our brand-new office in the heart of Barcelona’s Poblenou district
Think you have what it takes?
Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd. Send your CV and a cover letter to our Office Manager, Parusa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Want to learn more?
Check us out on…